Explore articles from newspapers and industry magazines that feature Cameron Engineering projects or people. You’ll find out more about Cameron Engineering, an IMEG company — and what the rest of the industry is saying about us.
2023 News Features
- Cameron Engineering joins IMEG, May 2023
- LI’s Future Amid Climate Change, Apr 2023
- Flight from Long Island in Census Data, Mar 2023
- Experts: Boost Long Island Water Reuse, Mar 2023
- Connecting trails from Manhattan to Montauk, Feb 2023
Past News Features2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2008 2007 2005 2004 2002 2000
Read articles and excerpts from newspapers and industry magazines that quote Cameron Engineering as the leading experts in our industry.
Published articles and opinion pieces written by the leaders at Cameron Engineering.
Explore these select project overviews to learn more about the comprehensive engineering services Cameron Engineering has to offer.
Watch video clips and interviews of Cameron Engineering’s people and projects in the media.
- Full Stem Ahead Long Island, May 2021
- John Cameron discusses his role as Chairman of the LI Regional Planning Council– Dec 2020
- Long Island Business Report – Infrastructure – May 2018
- Long Island Business Report – Long Island Infrastructure – April 2017
- Long Island Pine Barrens Gala 2016, John Cameron and James Tierney – October 2016
- John Cameron Discusses Long Island Nitrogen Action Plan for Pine Barrens – September 2016
- John Cameron featured in “Water We Going To Do?” Conference – June 2016
- John Cameron featured on Earnestly Speaking – December 2015
- John Cameron speaks at Floral Park Pool Opening – June 2015
- The Long Road Back: Superstorm Sandy – October 2014
- John Cameron Delivers Molloy College Commencement Address – May 2014
- Exploring Critical Issues – The Future of Long Island – December 2013
- A Live Town Hall: Superstorm Sandy – May 2013
- John Cameron honored with ERASE Racism Corporate Leadership Award – October 2011
- 2010 Norman J. Levy Humanitarian Award Presented to John Cameron – May 2010
- Exploring Critical Issues – Waste Management – January 2008